So I got my Black Friday order just before christmas and only getting round to fitting some parts now.
First thing was to replace all the broken RPM bits
Firstly the rear bumper bracket
And then the broken upper arm
Then moved to the front and fitted my servo saver upgrades:
DS Servo Saver and the threshold spring support, these teamed with the DDM Servo horn make the whole servo saver much more responsive and stronger.
Then out came the engine to fit the Crankcase outerwear
I've got a 9.5k clutch spring too fit too but need a socket set to change
Also replaced one of my missing lights and have started to glue down some of the trimming on the Pitbull Kit due to it coming off last time. Should stay put on the next bash